Description

The Weekly Pop Culture Audio Podcast Featuring In-Depth One On One Interviews and Discussions From The Entertainment Worlds Of Genre Fiction-
Comic Books, Novels, Television, Film, Video Games And More. Created In 2005 By Chicago Radio/TV Host John Siuntres

Word Balloon Live

Listen and Download The Word Balloon Podcast

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Time Out Chicago-Robert Feder Profiles Word Balloon




This was a real shock. Chicago Media critic Robert Feder has been a supporter of my radio work, since my days at the Score. When my partnership with Mike North ended, Feder was very kind on a phone call about my dismissal saying "You're a talented guy John, you'll bounce back."

Cut to 11 years later...

I wanted to make Robert aware of my upcoming appearance on The Science Channel's Profits Of Science Fiction Series (Next Wed at 10-9 Central) and had hoped to get a paragraph mention in a multi-item column. He quickly responded with a positive e-mail, and asked for more information about Word Balloon. The result? This flattering piece about the podcast and where we're at in the pop culture world.

Thanks Robert.

No comments: