Description

The Weekly Pop Culture Audio Podcast Featuring In-Depth One On One Interviews and Discussions From The Entertainment Worlds Of Genre Fiction-
Comic Books, Novels, Television, Film, Video Games And More. Created In 2005 By Chicago Radio/TV Host John Siuntres

Word Balloon Live

Listen and Download The Word Balloon Podcast

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Comic Book History Remembering Tom Spurgeon

 Listen to "Comic Book History Remembering Tom Spurgeon" on Spreaker.

So sad to hear about the passing of Tom Spurgeon, whose comics criticism was an important point of view for 25 years. His work at the comics journal and his own comics reporter blog was so vital in covering all aspects of comics.

I'm proud to say Tom was a friend to me and this podcast and I was always delighted when he'd link to my interviews in his blog. I will miss our after hours conversations.  We lost a true advocate of the medium.

I hope you'll join me in celebrating his life as I re-present our 2015 conversation

No comments: