Description

The Weekly Pop Culture Audio Podcast Featuring In-Depth One On One Interviews and Discussions From The Entertainment Worlds Of Genre Fiction-
Comic Books, Novels, Television, Film, Video Games And More. Created In 2005 By Chicago Radio/TV Host John Siuntres

Word Balloon Live

Listen and Download The Word Balloon Podcast

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baltimore CON Versations the ACT- I - VATE Primer

Act-I-Vate is a comics creator community established by Dean Haspiel . A group of cartoonists, who use their site to promote their creator owned stories. download the mp3 here Last week IDW relaesed
the ACT- I - VATE Primer
, which has 16 stories that are companion pieces to the free stories they’re doing online. On this episode of Word Balloon, we talk to several Act I Vate creators, about their works, and what brought them together. All the comics at the Act-I-Vate website.

No comments: